Excel vba just a bit kindle edition by this book is an attempt to help people take advantage of excel vba vba is an amazingly powerful programming system built into excel that you can use to create your own spreadsheet functions the books intended audience is excel users who are not programmers but want more capability with excel . Bit operations in excel vba each bit has value 0 or 1 all data is stored as a series of bits bits are grouped together to form bytes 8 bits and larger data elements byte 8 bits grouped into 1 byte integer 16 bits 2 bytes long 32 bits 4 bytes. I have been learning vba code not for too long and i am getting used to the terminology one thing i find confusing is where we store a variable after dim let me tell you what i understand so far we store a variable and then ask excel to retrieve this variable so we can do something with it
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.